Friday, November 30, 2012

E-books and Life

This has been a crazy week and I have not gotten to work on my story, but to be honest I have lost some of my motivation.  I am thinking it is because I have pushed for 25 days writing all the time and I hope that a break will cure the lack of motivation.

As we go into this Christmas Season I hope to have some good Christmas posts for you.  I know that in the past I have tried to keep my faith as a minimal part of this blog and save all that for my other blog.  But that is hard because you can't compartmentalize your life.  So that will no longer be the case.  I will save the deeper digging into scripture for my other blog.  But you will see some of that here as well.

I received my Nook simpletouch in the mail this week.  I am so in love!!!  I have also been looking for places to get free e-books.  At some point I will add a page of these links to my blog.  But for now here are a few of the ones I have found.  Of course Barnes & Nobles has lots of free books.


Vessel Project
Scribd
Ebook
Many Books



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...