Saturday, November 24, 2012

Current Projects.

I haven't formed a schedule for posting for this blog because NaNoWriMo has kept me crazy busy.  But I have decided I will start posting all my writing stuff on this blog, as well as thoughts on what I am reading and  my crochet projects.

So right now I am between a few different books, but not actively reading any at the moment.  Pinterest was a major source of inspiration and recreation, but November has found me straying from that because I have been spending most free time writing.  I look forward to getting back to pinning soon.

I am currently involved in two different online bible studies, and I am enjoying both.  One is an advent study that starts back on Sunday, using the SOAP method.  The other is a "So That" study with Wendy Blight.

I was increasing my time crocheting prior to November.  I even found a great website.  Ravelry which has lots of great patterns and forums to explore.  My current project is a wrap with slits.


Only I am doing it in Magenta.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...