Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving




Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving there will be no blog post.  But I did want to take the chance to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  Can I make a recommendation?  Do something different this year, perhaps invite someone different to dinner, or carry dinner to someone who will be alone, or maybe just spend some time alone, a bit longer tomorrow with God thanking Him for all that you have, and the many blessings that you have been given.

We should have gratitude daily, and while I try my best, I am sure that many can relate to the fact that sometimes it is easy to get caught up in all the bustle of life and forget.  So tomorrow I am making a renewed effort to be aware of the blessings, of each and every person, even the difficult ones, as I celebrate with some of my family.  There are many who chose to do individual family dinners instead.  I don't begrudge them that.  But I will be thankful for each one that shows and the fact that we get the chance to celebrate together.

May we also use this time to pray for those who do not have the relationships with God that we do.  That God would draw them to Him, and turn their lives around.

Enjoy a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...