Monday, November 26, 2012

December Goals

I have made up my mind about my priorities for December, and have set some goals.  You may have noticed that I added a ticker to the left hand column.  That is because I decided that I would for one of my goals for December is to give up soft drinks.  I have heard that this is a great way to take off weight, which is just an added benefit.  So I am going to track my weight loss as I do this.

My other goals for December are:

  • Clean My Room
  • Get Out My Computer
  • Find A Job
  • Finish Writing my Story
  • And cut out soft drinks (and most of my caffeine)
In dropping soft drinks, I am not going  to refuse them completely, but I will save them for a treat, like if I go out to eat.  But drinking them all day every day at home, I am going to quit.  My drink of choice is Mello Yellow, one 12-ounce drink is 180 calories.  I usually drink 6-8 drinks a day.....that is 1080-1440 calories a day.

I would love to have some of you join me in dropping a bad habit this month.  If you would like to join me leave me a message.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...