Monday, February 2, 2009

January 31st, 2009

I started out the day feeling on top of the world. No real reason for this feeling other than the first night I slept more than 4 hours all week. Felt like I could tackle anything....instead I sat at the computer and did not run to the store like I should have. I was too busy on the PLM site.

Tonight about 6'o clock I started feeling real panicky and shaky. Visibly shaking by the time I got to work. I haven't seen that in awhile, I'm wondering if it is my problem since it's worsened this week or a side effect to the meds. The shaking seemed internal as well as external. Have no real idea what triggered it or why it started suddenly with no warning like that. Nothing really going on to warrant that kind of a reaction.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...