Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Called the doc

I called the doctor about the way the meds were making me feel more panicky and jittery. My doctor was out of the office and so her husband, also the other doc called me back. He made me feel like it was a major inconvenience to do so and then he wanted me to tell him which med was causing it. As if I would know. So then he looked and told me to stop taking the wellbutrin and that they would see me in a month.

But now I feel bad because I called. :(

LATER: I am so hypersensitive and aware of everything now....that even the silence makes noise. It's strange, weird. I'll be glad when this gets out of my system. My hearing is usually not great and now I can hear all the little things that I don't normally hear or notice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...