Thursday, February 12, 2009

Giving In but not giving up

Well, finally the side effects from the Wellbutrin have left my system. I no longer feel so hyper sensitive to everything. I've yet to really start feeling the effects of the prozac yet though with the exception of the itching is gone. I'm still not sleeping as I should be and I am fighting sleeping at work at night and only sleeping 3 or 4 hours a day, on the days I work. But then I know that is a part of my self-destructive behaviors kicking in.

I also find that right now I am extremely sensitive to rejection. I'm constantly waiting on my friends to get fed up and wash their hands of me. But on another note I have an appointment with a psychologist tomorrow morning. So I'm hoping that will shed some light on these behaviors.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...