Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Will

I am so messed up. Why must I always see myself as being so very bad? Why can't I ever see myself as being good?? It's like I jumped on this mess and now I am writing off a normal life. This isn't how it works, it's not how it is supposed to be!!

  • The medicines will start to work,
  • I will start to feel better and not worse,
  • I will begin to have a life outside of this house, outside of this job, and outside of church,
  • I will learn to hang out with friends and not feel like I am bothering them,
  • I will learn not to always hide behind written words,
  • I will learn to pick up the phone and give someone a call before sending an e-mail.
  • I'm going to find out what a normal life is, I don't think I've even begun to live it, not with these problems of mine, I shouldn't be so consumed with what others think, it is irrational, and it is part of my problem, but it doesn't define me.
  • I will get it back together and I will continue on with the plans I have made.
  • I can and will live a productive life.
  • I will not always live here with my mom,
  • I will not give up on myself,
  • I will not become the person everyone avoids because of her problems,
  • I will not live barely surviving each day, week, month.
  • I will pull through...I'm not alone, God will help me and make me stronger, make me whole. I have friends who care so very much and that's more than some people have.
  • I will hold on, and
  • I will beat this, and
  • I will not let it make me think less of myself.
  • I will get up and get dressed every single day and stop staying in Pj's all day,
  • I will go out and do the things I need to do,
  • I will keep talking and writing and praying for God to give me strength.
  • I will learn to stand strong and know that I am not a bad person.
  • I will learn to think right thoughts.
  • I will make it, somehow, someway, no matter how it feels right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...