Saturday, November 19, 2011

Low Fat, Low Cholesterol Diet

I got the results of my lab work back this past week.  My cholesterol levels are extremely high.  So being as they are putting me on Crestor to control the cholesterol, I decided that I needed to start counting my calories, and carbs.  So I talked to a friend of mine and she agreed to help hold me accountable because it is something that she needs to do as well, not for her cholesterol, but just general health.  So starting today I am tallying the nutrition facts on all I eat, for 1 week just keeping up with how much I am taking in a day.  And then the following week trying to cut back to maintain within certain levels.

Anyone else interested in joining us on this, just let me know by leaving a comment and I can always do an accountability blog on Saturdays if anyone is interested.

I also would like to say I have found a website called sparkpeople that is a great place to track your intake online as opposed to by pen and paper if you would like to join in there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...