Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Change of Luck

In the last two weeks I have had a change of luck.  While going about the classes and my normal routine.  I have received two offers of places to live.  And I have had one job interview, and have another one tomorrow, for the same job.  So it looks like I may end the year with a job and a new place to live.

The job would be part time, and the place to live would be until I could get on with my own place.  The offers both have benefits and I am trying to decide between the two offers.  And moving would also give me the chance to start over with a clean room.  So I wouldn't have to deal with the mess I have now, although I would need to clean as I pack...because I don't want to move anything that I don't need.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...