Saturday, April 18, 2009

Further updates 3/24 - 4/18

At my next appointment with my psychologist, she said that she could notice a change in me since the last appointment. Then there was a situation with work where my psychologist proved to be most helpful.

I've been rather emotional since being back home...still ongoing. There's been some medicine changes and as of today I am only taking 90mg of Cymbalta and 200mg of provigil. I ended up losing my job, although I am eligible to go back and reapply for employment once things get straightened out. I have my next psychology appointment at the beginning of May. My first psychiatrist appointment is coming up on April 22nd. Curious to see what she will do with things. The doctors have scheduled me for a sleep study for April 30th and May 1st.

On top of all that I feel like I've lost a friend, so that adds to the emotional instability right now. But all in all I feel better than I have in awhile.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...