Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time for recreation

My other blog has really worked better for me, than this one has.  I think part of that is because I have given it more time and attention.  I also think because it combines my faith with my life I have had more to write about there.  I simply don't spend a lot of time thinking overly much about my mental health these days.

That said I think I need to give this blog a little more love.  So I am thinking a redecorating is in order.  Also maybe a serious considering of what I would write about with more regularity.  I mean it may still be about my areas of struggle, but maybe combined with my hobbies, recipes, books I am reading.  But at this point I am not sure.

I am going to brainstorm on this and I will post some ideas soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...