Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blog Purpose Redefined

I have written on various things on this blog...it was supposed to pertain to my struggles with mental health concerns and life struggles in general.  But like all things in life, I find that I can't compartmentalize this as being separate from my faith, and so struggles have also been post on my other blog with my sharing the Christian faith with others.

I find that the name of this blog is versatile and allows for me to change topics frequently which will help now as I redefine things.  I am thinking that this blog will take a turn, and while still encompassing mental health concerns of mine it will also encompass my creative side.

I am going to include here, thoughts on books I am reading, stuff related to Crocheting, and recipes that we try and like.  And maybe some health stuff.

For now I will work on redecorating and then I will try to figure out a type of schedule for posting more regularly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I have to say, I very much enjoy reading your blogs. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thank You. I never did manage to get my monday post in today....but maybe I can get one written tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...