Friday, August 31, 2012

DBT Classes

Some of you may recall that I mentioned that I was having some problems with the DBT group that I was attending and how with the change of therapists that it was not a great fit for me.  Well I have recently left that group and am currently on the waiting list to attend another one.

But I decided that I really wanted to learn the skills and didn't want to risk not getting the chance to learn the skills.....so taking a long shot, I decided to look online...to try and find the skills.  I have actually found a group online where you are given notes every week and actually receive feedback on your homework assignments.

I would like to recommend for anyone else looking for the DBT skills, that you check out the Yahoo DBT Skills Class.


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/dbtclass/?yguid=539494839

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...