Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beginning a new therapeutic relationship

I apologize for not posting earlier.  I want to say that I met with my new therapist alone on Wednesday.  I have to admit that it went rather well.  I thought it was going to be another meeting with both therapists, but I was mistaken.  But talking with the new therapist....was kind of like talking to an old friend.  The conversation flowed well, and I wasn't concerned with trying to impress her, or get any specific expectations met.

I think that this is going to be a new good solid relationship, and a great help on my growth journey.  And I was impressed that I didn't feel badly because the old therapist was gone...because I know I will see her again.

I'm rather excited and looking forward to moving along on the journey towards wellness and recovery.  I am starting to notice the growth that I am making, and for me that is huge!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...