Monday, August 6, 2012

Trials

In light of current life changes....I think I have been coping fairly well.  And more and more change seems to be coming.  But at times it is simply so hard to keep moving forward, when everything in life seems to be falling apart. 

People's minds are messed up things, and they twist normal everyday stuff into you being out to get them, and then they try to create trouble for you.  Whatever, I may not know much, and I am constantly trying to deal with the ongoing drama of life, but I do know one thing.  MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANY THING THAT THEY CAN PUT IN MY PATH. 

My go to verse for now is Psalm 5:12:  For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

I have God's favor on my life, and no one can take that away from me.  As long as I remember that no one can cause me permanent damage.  God will fight the battle, and all I have to do, is simply to do what I can, and give it to God.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...