Friday, September 9, 2011

Therapist Search Continues

Met the new therapist yesterday and had what I thought was a good appointment just for her to tell me that she was very practical and looked at the big picture and she didn't see how I could afford her, that I should either consider seeing the intern, which is cheaper, or look somewhere else for therapy where I could get therapy and medication management at the same time.

So the search for a new therapist continues.....I have found that UNCG offers full psychiatric evaluations, and they offer therapy and medication management on an income based level, but I am not sure exactly what that cost will be yet.

I've never had a psychiatric evaluation, but I figure that could help me better get the treatment that I require to get better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...