Friday, July 22, 2011

Where would I be?

Where would I be if I were not diagnosed with depression and social anxiety disorder. I would like to think I would be in a better place, but in all honesty I know that when undiagnosed....I had no motivation or will to do anything, so I guess I would be still in the same place physically. But I would have missed the journey that I am currently on to find myself and to find greater meaning in my life. I would not be as compassionate and understanding to the needs of others. I would not be engaging in the quest to discover what makes me tick, and in that getting in touch with my true self. The self I wouldn't have found without taking an honest look at me. I have not completed the journey, but I am on my way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...