Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Realizations

So last night/early this morning while trying to get to sleep I was thinking/praying/reflecting and I realized 2 things.  One thing is that I am making small progress working on cleaning up my room each day, and I will be able to finish it!!!!  My room is a total disaster area and has frustrated me to no end for a long time now.  I have just recently begun working on it to get anything accomplished.

The other may sound simple to you, but for me it was huge, and this is that my desire to move and cut the family off is diminishing.  Those that have read this for any length of time know that my relationship with my mom is rocky at best and I can't remember but I may have mentioned here before that my biggest desire was to be able  to move and get my own place.  I usually followed that up with saying that I would be cutting off all contact with my family for my own self preservation.  I realized that the urge to do that is much less these days.  In fact, I'm beginning to wonder whether that would be as beneficial to me as I once thought it would.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...