Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Official Diagnosis

I know that it's been awhile since I have made a long post on here.  Life has been busy.  I guess the place to start would be with saying that I received my official Mental Health Diagnosis in January.  Since receiving the diagnosis I have been busy with working at vocational rehabilitation.  I've been trying in my spare time to research the diagnoses to see what I feel fits and what doesn't so I can discuss this with my therapist.

My official diagnoses is Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Social Phobia/Social Anxiety (SP/SA), and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).  Then I also have traits of Dependent Personality Disorder and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder.

While I don't have a clue what all of these things mean I have been slowly researching BPD.  I slowly plan to research the others as well.  I can agree with so much of the BPD diagnosis that I am sure that I will be posting more about that one soon.

I did start going back to church last month at a new church, but right now due to car problems I am not able to go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...