Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have a job

So I started a new job last week, actually on the 19th, working as a front desk clerk at a local hotel.  Pays minimum wage, but it is a job....supposed to be part-time.  However the assistant manager asked me if I would be willing to go full-time, and mentioned that I would probably end up going full-time.

I have been in training.  However when I go back to work I will be on my own, and not in training.  Hospitality is a new career field for me.  I've done customer service before, but not hospitality.  I am learning the system of menus and screens on the computer and in my spare time I get to fold laundry.

Really liking my new boss and the assistant manager.  Both are really easy to get along with and talk to.  For the next scheduled week I am actually getting 40 hours, and the following week 32.  So it looks promising.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...