Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolution Alternatives

Last year I was listening to KLove and they were talking about instead of making New Years resolutions that fall by the wayside shortly after they are made that you choose One Word, that God lays on your heart to be your word of the year, something that you want to work on and see manifested in your life and something that brings you ever closer to God.  For more information check out this site:  One Word

I have chosen my word for this year already, I didn't participate last year because I didn't feel like God was calling me to do so, But I am finding a word on my heart for this year.  I will post more about my word later.

As for my other resolutions (which technically should be thrown out the window if I am just to focus on one word) are to continue:
  • Continuing to monitor my eating and trying to gradually reduce my caloric intake
  • Trying to get back in the habit of daily devotions & making time to read through the bible in two years
  • Become more organized at home (& in my room)
  • Try to find a part time job.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...