Sunday, August 21, 2011

Positive Path

Taking baby-steps down MY path.  Since it is owned by me and is what I want it to be and need it to be, it is entirely created by ME.  It is my personal duty to create a POSITIVE path because I love myself, I love God, I love my family, I love others, I love my planet earth and I am strengthened and filled completely with power and hope when I create MY POSITIVE PATH.  When I use baby-steps I make very small movements which don't seem very important.  But when I take SMALL POSITIVE BABY STEPS  I realize and discover that I HAVE CHANGED AND IMPROVED THE FAITH AND POWER THAT I AM MINDFULLY PLACING INTO MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS.  I am not saying I don't need others to have fun with and to get help from.  They can always help me to gain more faith (that things will get better) and power (in my body-my heart-my mind-my relationships).  I need to TAKE CHARGE of what I CAN CONTROL.  I need to CREATE MY POSITIVE PATH EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE.  THIS IS MY GOAL AND MY NEED.  I CONGRATULATE MYSELF FOR MY GIFTS AND SKILLS OF FAITH AND PERSONAL POWER.

~Author Unknown
Inspired by Clyde

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...